A division of KU Operations



For additional Outlets/Increase Circuit Capacity - This request requires a service request to Facilities Services (please include name/number of contact person). Once received, the request may be forwarded to the department estimator who will visit with the requestor and provide an estimate for the work.Problems/Repairs - Please contact Facilities Services 4-4770

What to Do: