A division of KU Operations


  • Problems/Repairs - Please contact Facilities Services 4-4770
  • For additional Outlets/Increase Circuit Capacity - This request requires a service request to Facilities Services (please include name/number of contact person). Once received, the request may be forwarded to the department estimator who will visit with the requestor and provide an estimate for the work.
What to Do: